Friday 21 January 2011

And then I dreamt I'd overslept. It was a very confusing night.




Last night as I came to bed I left the door to the cupboard opposite our bed open. As I slipped slowly and silently under the covers so as not to wake my girlfriend (who had a presentation to do first thing in the morning) I glanced to the cupboard to see, formed from the scarves and dresses piled and hanging within, the unmistakeable form of Alan Rickman. What followed was a ten minute staring contest with the BAFTA winning actor. His sinister glaring menace beating down on me like radiation.
It was all very surreal and not something I was really prepared for when coming to bed that night

Today's image is unrelated to that matter, simply character design and colouring practice.



No comments:

Post a Comment