Monday 20 June 2011

Exhibitionist





Okay, lets get some new stuff up and out there..
Having finished my course, the main concern is to refine my work to a point more suitable for display at the upcoming exhibitions (Arts University College Bournemouth, 24th June and BRINK, The Old Truman Brewery, Shoreditch, London, 7th July [http://www.brinkshow.com/brink_info.html]).

I'll upload some page samples soon once I've got this part out the way I can go back and really start the comic proper..

These are a couple of character panels I will have displaying alongside the primer. I do want to do a third, but I doubt I will have time. So for now we just have Leo and Alenka. I'm still spending a lot of time trying to get the character design and style to stick. It's getting easier each time I draw Leo, as is the colouring.
I guess practice  makes... uh... passable...

In other news, I have been drawing robots.



No comments:

Post a Comment