Tuesday 19 July 2011

Demitis Demitis


The main characters from a (relatively) short comic tentatively titled Exit Onus I'd like to start if I get the chance over the next few weeks. I am painfully aware that I need to get into the habit of producing short comics regularly, especially if I'm planning to eventually properly tackle Cities.
I've been totally crushing on SterviPorkbun and Gigi Digi's styles recently (not their real names... obviously...) and thought I'd try something similar. Turns out colouring can be something other than ridiculously stressful and time consuming... It can, in fact, be fun again!
In all seriousness, it was a nice change from the intensiveness of the Cities style, and I'm looking forward to actually doing something with this at some point...


No comments:

Post a Comment